Seeing so many beetles yesterday at 5 Seasons Brewing was simply wonderful! And as mentioned during the buzz, a few events are brewing. Here are a few items to add to your to-do list:
- 10/11 – Bowling with BCA
- 10/22 – Tea ‘n’ Lunch at Roswell Tea House with our Belgian Owner and Chef Carine Bourgois
- 10/28 – Celles d’en Haut/The Women from on High by the Théâtre du Rêve and from Belgian Director, Writer Actor – Olivier Coyette of Théâtre de Poche (Brussels)
- 11/6 – Belgian Thirstdays
- 11/15 – ‘Adolphe Sax’ concert
- 11/22 – Mussels from Brussels (and alternative for anti-musselers) @ F&B in Buckhead. Seating is limited to 40 guests. Make sure to RSVP when registration opens.
- 12/4 – Belgian Thirstdays
- 12/14 – Christmas Lights at Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- and a Belgian Potluck in January
Other events might be added … please inform beATL if you hear about anything Belgian-related happening in our surroundings: concert, movie, exhibit, … Or if you want to host a gathering or organize a walk … Your suggestions are welcome so please don’t hesitate to contact beATL Queen Patricia! She doesn’t sting!