It has already been announced in our ‘upcoming events‘ article … on Sunday December 14th (entry at 5.15 pm sharp – details to follow closer to the date), beATL is taking you for a magical tour at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. This year’s electrified extravaganza promises to be hot, hot, hot with all new color schemes, special guest appearances by the Butterflies, Frogs, Unicorn, and Shaggy Dog of Imaginary Worlds. Favorites such as the Orchestral Orbs, Glittering Galaxy, Radiant Rainforest, and Model Trains continue to make the exhibition a must-see holiday tradition.
Tickets for this very popular annual Garden Lights, Holiday Nights went on sale earlier today. We are not sure how fast they will go but we don’t want you to miss the chance to be with us. Tickets available online (Facility Fees: $3.55/ticket), at Garden Admissions (cheapest way) or at 1-855-454-6849 (it cost you more than online – Facility + Phone Fees!).
Know before you glow:
• Advance tickets are encouraged to speed entry.
• Everyone needs a ticket, including Garden members and all children.
• Guest passes are not accepted for this special event.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other dates. • Rain or shine. No rain checks.
• Dress appropriately for this outdoor walking experience.
• Limited $10 event parking is available on-site. $5 for cars with more than 3 people.
• Multi-Visit Parking Passes are accepted.
• Outside food and beverages not permitted.