A dish from home, a meal dedicated to your palate … moules-frites or mosselen-friet (choice of 4 styles) by our Belgian Chef Philippe Haddad! beATL has reserved 40 couverts for its Beetles (y’ll) on Saturday, November 22nd. Aperiti(e)f will put us in the mood from 6.30 pm and dinner will be served from 7.30 pm. For the non-musseleers among us, F&B has a few options like its famous steak tartaar/filet américain or braised rabbit Belgian style, Scottish salmon and filet mignon … And if that doesn’t make you salivate, Philippe will find a solution!
Please note that this is a cash-bar event and payments are individual…
Seating is limited to 40 couverts (only 4 left) with a firm deadline of November 18th. RSVP is a must! From the 19th, please call the restaurant directly (mention beATL/Belgian party) but you may be seated further away …
- When: Saturday November 22nd, 2014
- Time: Cocktails from 6.30 – 7.30 pm. Dinner at 7.30 pm
- Where: F&B | 3630 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30326 | (404) 254-1797
- Parking: complimentary valet parking (there is also a self parking option ($4/hour))
- Menu: Cash-bar/Drinks à la carte