Looking for some local goodies for the holiday season? Don’t look any further! Atlanta Accueil is organizing an exhibition and sale by mainly French artists and artisans in Atlanta. But sparkling between the Frenchies, our own local designer Patrick Van Biesen will be presenting his latest jewelry collection. Discover or re-discover Patrick’s meticulously handcrafted one-of-a-kind pieces of art. His creativity follows the flair of the seasons and is inspired by nature and his many world travels. Through his designs, you will notice Patrick’s passion for stones that he combines with other materials such as mineral specimens, crystals, rhinestones, glass and metals. There is no doubt that on Sunday you will find the perfect gift, and add some color, sparkle and global style to your (or your wife’s) wardrobe.
So don’t hesitate to visit this unique holiday market where you will find great presents for your family and friends! Christmas decorations and cards, accessories, leather bags, jewelry, scarves, children clothing, sleepers, pottery, and much more…
Free drinks and French delicacies!
- Date – Sunday November 23rd, 2014
- Time – 12-5 pm
- Address – 791 Moores Mill Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30327 – this is a private home!
- Parking – on street on adjacent roads: E. Wood Valley Rd NW or W. Wood Valley Rd NW and please respect fire hydrants and neighbors’ property accesses.
- Entrance is free. Some vendors may not have the credit card payment facilities … so bring your checkbook!
- Patrick can be contacted via his cell at 404-374-4885