Join us for a lightacular beATL-time event on Sunday December 14th, at 5 pm. As the end-of-the-year festivities are around the corner, there is no better start than a twinkling stroll in the botanical gardens glowing to impress with more than 1 million energy-efficient LED little lights. The Great Lawn is transformed for the occasion into “Orchestral Orbs” – a one-of-a-kind topiary light show choreographed to holiday music. Bring your kids along… they will be thrilled to meet Lumina, a magical live character!
Not only will you be enchanted by those sparkling attractions in the middle of the city but this is the perfect opportunity to meet new faces.
Our self-guided tour will end up at the Glow Bar … sip a “Rudolf”, its signature cocktail, or enjoy a hot cider with your new friends.
- Meet us at the main entrance (fountain) on Sunday December 14th at 5 pm.
- Tickets for our chosen night are as follow: $20 Adult ($17 Member) | $14 Child age 3 -12 ($11 Member) | Child under 3 free.
- Advanced tickets are highly recommended as there are only a limited number of tickets available per evening.
- Tickets valid only for show date selected at purchase; non-transferable to another night; non-refundable; no rain checks.
- Guest passes not accepted for this special event.
- Everyone needs a ticket, including Garden members and all children.
- No rain checks. Bring raincoats and umbrellas to see reflections of the lights enhanced by wet surfaces.
- Limited $5 event parking is available on site in the SAGE Parking Facility. Take the Garden elevator to level 5R. Multi-Visit Parking Passes are accepted. Expect huge traffic so plan your arrival accordingly!
- Dress accordingly for this outdoor walking experience!
- Atlanta Botanical Garden | 1345 Piedmont Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | 404-876-5859
- Call Patricia @ 678-386-3896 or Alexandra @ 678-602-9132 if you are stuck in traffic:)