The Chief Technical and Innovation Officer of the Coca Cola Company, Guy Wollaert, presents the story behind the Coca Cola Company that often goes untold. How does the renowned company keeps on innovating to stay on top of the beverage market? Within his presentation, Guy will go more in depth about the topics of innovation and sustainability of the company. He will talk more about how the Coca Cola Company is the cutting edge leader with their products and take action to make improvements to green sustainability.
Guy Wollaert was recently featured in ‘Fellow Belgians in the News‘, a beATL blog article.
- When: Thursday, March 19, 2015 from 6 – 9pm
- Where: Burr & Forman office, 171 17th Street NW, Suite 1100, Atlanta, GA 30363
- Parking: Parking is available in the parking garage under the building. Parking will be validated.
- Registration: Event Registration form on and pay your admission online
- Admission: Members: $25.00 | Non-members: $35.00