Joran Van Ginderachter lifts the veil on one of Belgium’s finest traditions: beer brewing. During your visit at the Three Taverns Craft brewery, Joran will tell more about the art of beer brewing and what makes the Belgian beers so unique. To get the full beer brewing experience you are taken behind the scenes to see the creation of a beer from start to finish. After which you are invited to a true Belgian beer tasting.
- When: Thursday, April 9, 2015 from 6:30 – 9 pm
- Where: Three Taverns Craft Brewery, 121 New St., Decatur, GA 30030
- Parking: Parking lot available in front of the brewery
- Registration: Event Registration form on and pay your admission online
- Admission: Members: $35.00 | Non-members: $50.00 – Since this event is hosted in a beer brewery, only guests of the age 21 and older are allowed to attend.