While you make plans for your summer vacations, beATL is planning cool events for you. Grab your agenda, your sharp pencil and write the following down and if something gets in the way: cancel it! You should always prioritize a beATL-time!
- Movie Night – our Matthias [Schoenaerts] as Gabriel, a man who will stand by your side, is back on our screens! Join us on Tuesday June 2nd at 7.30 pm for the screening of Far From the Madding Crowd at the Lefont Sandy Springs Theater (5920 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30328) on Sandy Springs Circle, lower level of the Parkside Shopping Plaza. Book your tickets online if you want to save time and/or guarantee your seat.
- Ladies Lunch is on Tuesday June 2nd … Ladies, you got mail!
- Belgian THIRSTdays on the first Thursday of the month from 7 pm. June 4th should already be in your calendar. This time, we will enjoy the fairly newly opened Midtown Fado Irish Pub (933 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309).
- Buy your tickets for the ‘Capturing the Spirit of Oakland Halloween Tour‘ on July 15th for … the guided tour on Saturday 24 October. This is your only chance to experience Oakland Cemetery after dark, and walk amidst the Cemetery’s beautifully lit gardens. You will play audience to first-hand re-enactments, narrated by a host of Oakland’s eternal “residents,” which bring to life the city’s past.
- Save the date for our National Day Gathering. We will celebrate on Sunday July 19th … if you have wonderful ideas for such an event, let me know! Don’t be shy! Otherwise you will have to follow my inspiration!
- Get your lightening experience at the Botanical Garden on Sunday August 9th. Bruce Muro’s luminous exhibit is a must see; especially if you enjoyed the Holidays’ Festive Lights.
- Meet our maestro Stromae on Monday September 14th. If you haven’t book your tickets, don’ t wait too long!