Join us for another twinkling event on Sunday August 9th, at 6.30 pm at the botanical gardens. The Garden has been transformed by mesmerizing fiber optic art made from unique installations by Munro, a British artist internationally acclaimed for his use of light as an artistic medium. You will be able to stroll the newly developed Gardens of Storza Woods. It is a self-guided tour.
Not only will you be enchanted by those sparkling attractions in the middle of the city but this is the perfect opportunity to meet new faces.
- Meet us at the main entrance (fountain) – before the ticket boots – on Sunday August 9th at 6.30 pm.
- Tickets for our chosen night are as follow: $19.95 Adult ($9.95 Member) | $13.95 Child age 3 -12 ($7.95 Member) | Child under 3 free.
- Advanced tickets are highly recommended as there are only a limited number of tickets available per evening.
- Tickets valid only for show date selected at purchase; non-transferable to another night; non-refundable; no rain checks.
- Guest passes not accepted for this special event.
- Everyone needs a ticket, including Garden members and all children.
- No rain checks. Bring raincoats and umbrellas to see reflections of the lights enhanced by wet surfaces.
- Limited $5 event parking is available on site in the SAGE Parking Facility. Take the Garden elevator to level 5R. Multi-Visit Parking Passes are accepted. Expect huge traffic so plan your arrival accordingly!
- Dress accordingly for this outdoor walking experience!
- Atlanta Botanical Garden | 1345 Piedmont Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30309 | 404-876-5859
- Call Patricia @ 678-386-3896 if you are stuck in traffic