Nothing to think about! The play Celles d’en haut (Women on top) directed by our Belgian compatriot Olivier Coyette, opens on Friday night – September 11th at 8 pm and will be followed by a Belgian Beer After Party sponsored by the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Belgium in Atlanta, hosted by Genevieve Verbeek, Consul General of Belgium, along with Georges Hoffmann, Honorary Consul General of Luxembourg.
- When – September 10 (Preview in French) – September 20, 2015 at 8 pm (check other times for Sundays)
- Tickets – available for both French and English performances! Our Consulate General generously offers 8 tickets first come, first served for the performance on 9/11… Contact Marie-Hélène.
- Where – 7 Stages Theatre, 1105 Euclid Ave., Atlanta, GA 30307
- Parking – Located in a secure, well-lit, privately run lot behind 7 Stages. The entrance to the lot is located between Ardens Garden Juice Shop and Outback Bicycles. Park-It charges a flat fee of $2 – $7 for a full day of parking, depending on the day. Also metered street parking and free street parking.
- Kids ages 12 and up welcome.