Join the BELGIAN AMERICAN Chamber of the South on Friday, December 11 from 6-9 pm, in celebrating the end of 2015 and ringing in a new 2016. Together with members, sponsors, local Belgians and many others, the Chamber will look back to the excitement of 2015 and will fill you in on what you can expect from BACoS in 2016.
- When: Friday, December 11, 2015 from 6-9 pm
- Where: Lawyers Club of Atlanta, Promenade II Building, 38th floor | 1230 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.
- Parking: Promenade Parking Garage located next to the building
- Dresscode: Business Casual
- Admission: Members: $10 | Non-Members: $20 | Non-Members 30 and under: $15 – RSVP
Oh dear … I can’t believe that ST NICHOLAS IS COMING to town! Where are my shoes? Do I have carrotts and some sugar? Oops I hope he won’t know that I spilled my milk all over the carpet! I must practice those songs!
Join the Belgian Club Atlanta for a fun afternoon with young and young at heart on Sunday December 6th at 2 pm. Soup, sandwiches and soft drinks will be served late afternoon and every child will also receive a goody bag.
- When: Sunday December 6th, at 2 pm
- Where: The Orchards at Jones Bridge Clubhouse | 10770 Harvest Ridge Lane Johns Creek, GA 30022
- Bring a wrapped present for your child(ren) clearly marked with their name(s).
- Cost: $5.00 per person (children and adults); payable at the door.
- RSVP to Cindy is a must by November 30th at the latest with the name(s) of your child(ren) and the number of adults attending the party.
After the successful Joint Economic Mission to Atlanta last month led by Minister President Geert Bourgeois (Flanders) and Prime Minister Rutte (NL), the Belgian American Chamber of the South and the Netherlands American Chamber of Commerce of the South East would like to invite you to join us for an After Work Networking Drink on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 from 6 to 8 pm.
Join the Chambers at a reserved area at the bar for drinks, good conversation and great networking Complimentary hors d’oeuvres will be served ; all are welcome!
- When: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 from 6 to 8 pm
- Where: Gordon Biersch Buckhead, 3242 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Free admission
A Delicious Taste of the Organic Foods Market – Two-day event
If you were born and raised in Belgium, you will have had at least one person in your family that grew their own vegetables. Besides being overly delicious, they also were the cleanest and freshest foods you could eat. Especially in the last couple of decades here in the USA, organic foods are becoming the must-have healthy item on your plate.
But as a farmer here in the South, it is still a challenge to grow organic foods. That is one of the topics that Nicolas Donck will talk about during his presentation: a delicious taste of the organic foods market. He will go into the history of Crystal Organic Farm, show what they grow and go more in-depth about the challenges and opportunities of an organic farm within the current market.
Besides giving a presentation, Nicolas and his family invites you to take a tour on the Farm. At this time you will get to see what is growing this season, see how a farm works and sample some of the most delicious organic foods.
Day 1 – Presentation
- When: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 06.30PM.
- Where: Burr & Forman LLP, 171 17th Street, 10th floor, Atlanta, GA 30363
- Parking: Parking is available in the parking garage under the building. Parking will be validated.
Day 2 – Tour
- When: Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 1.00PM
- Where: Crystal Organic Farm, 425 N Johnson St, Newborn, GA 30056
- Parking: Free parking is available on site.
Admission: Members: $35.00 | Non-Members: $50.00 – Register