A Delicious Taste of the Organic Foods Market – Two-day event
If you were born and raised in Belgium, you will have had at least one person in your family that grew their own vegetables. Besides being overly delicious, they also were the cleanest and freshest foods you could eat. Especially in the last couple of decades here in the USA, organic foods are becoming the must-have healthy item on your plate.
But as a farmer here in the South, it is still a challenge to grow organic foods. That is one of the topics that Nicolas Donck will talk about during his presentation: a delicious taste of the organic foods market. He will go into the history of Crystal Organic Farm, show what they grow and go more in-depth about the challenges and opportunities of an organic farm within the current market.
Besides giving a presentation, Nicolas and his family invites you to take a tour on the Farm. At this time you will get to see what is growing this season, see how a farm works and sample some of the most delicious organic foods.
Day 1 – Presentation
- When: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 06.30PM.
- Where: Burr & Forman LLP, 171 17th Street, 10th floor, Atlanta, GA 30363
- Parking: Parking is available in the parking garage under the building. Parking will be validated.
Day 2 – Tour
- When: Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 1.00PM
- Where: Crystal Organic Farm, 425 N Johnson St, Newborn, GA 30056
- Parking: Free parking is available on site.