For your information, the Consulate General of Belgium in Atlanta is moving from the 27th to the 22nd floor and will be closed to the public Dec. 17th at noon until Dec. 22nd.
They hope to be fully operational on Dec. 23rd and highly recommend to call ahead for an appointment.
The consulate provides public services for Belgians abroad who are registered in the consular population register. If you haven’t done so, it is not too late … imagine the stress of an expired passport for example. But also think about elections, change in your civil status, … not to mention that it also offers notary expertise.
As a reminder:
- Consul General: Ms. Geneviève Verbeek
- Address: 230 Peachtree Street Nw, Atlanta, GA 30303 | Phone: +1 404-659-2150
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12.30 pm and 2 – 4 pm
- Emergency number outside opening hours: +1 404 271 96 69
- Public transit: Peachtree Center Station (Marta)
- Its consular district includes 10 southeastern U.S. states: AL, AR, NC, SC, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS & TN