Let’s repeat last year’s success with another Belgian Potluck on January 30, 2016 at 5.30 pm (not from but at 5.30 pm).
Put your dearself in your culinary gear and prepare some tasty homemade dish(es) – preferably with a Belgian taste – to share. We always have peers stressing about cooking so, don’t use it as an excuse: there are other ‘jobs’ available for you… We will have a sign-up sheet and each participating family must bring something to the table!
Once again, beATLes Gitte and Rik will welcome you and yours in to their beautiful home in Marietta.
- When: Saturday January 30, 2016 between 5.30 and 6 pm (no late arrivals please … we can’t start without your food)
- Where: address will be privately shared in due time to those who RSVP-ed positively
- Parking: since this is in a private neighborhood, park on the same side of the street, opposite to the house, without blocking any driveways or fire hydrants. Car pool if possible.
- RSVP is a must – SORRY WE ARE FULL!!
- Sign up sheet is a must.
- This event is for the whole family – see tips below for special dietary and children needs.
Some important tips:
- although the term “potluck” suggests a random assortment of dishes, the idea is to focus on Belgian (style) food
- make as much of the dish in advance as you can
- bring your dish in a to-go container
- bring a serving dish and serving utensils
- label your dish(es) if they cannot be traced back to you
- all those who are gluten intolerant, food allergenic, vegans or have any kind dietary challenge(s) are requested to bring their own food to avoid any mishaps
- bring something to eat and to drink for your kids if you think they would firmly be convinced that our potluck is nothing for them.