The Belgian American Chamber of the South invite you to join a presentation by Tanguy Triest, VP & Managing Director East Lime Region at Lhoist North America, Inc. combined with a Belgian-style beer tasting experience and brewery tour at the Abbey of the Holy Goats Brewery, the first all-female owned-brewery in Georgia.
Lhoist is a Belgian limestone mining company that has been expanding in the United States since 1981. We will be hearing about the history and expansion of the company and what is next for them.
- When – Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 6.30 pm
- Where – Abbey of the Holy Goats Brewery, 4000 Northfield Way, Suite 800, Roswell, GA 30076
- Parking – Free parking available at the brewery
- Registration – Members: $10 | Non-members – 30 and under: $15 | Non-members: $20
Belgian movie – What Jacques Saw – Jacques a vu [Xavier Diskeuve | 90 minutes] in premiere at the 13th annual Rome International Film Festival on Friday September 16th at 7pm at DeSoto Theater in Rome, GA [530 Broad Street, Rome, GA 30161].
The 13th annual Rome International Film Festival takes play September 15-18, 2016 at Rome’s Historic DeSoto Theatre.
Narrative: In their momentum for a neo-rural life in the Belgian Ardennes countryside, Brice and Lara soon have to face the imminent construction of a holiday resort nearby. A true race against time then starts for the young couple and revolves around Brice’s quirky cousin Jacques, a native from the village, prone to mystical visions that will eventually lead them all to the Vatican!
For the launch of its monthly Atlanta Country Spotlight Program, World Trade Center Atlanta will be featuring Belgium ! Join the experts for discussions and networking opportunities and meet our one and only Consul General Mr. William De Baets for this inaugurating event on Wednesday September 21st, from 6-8 pm.
What can you expect?
- Meet top executives and diplomats in a professional and relaxed setting.
- Hear from the Consul General of Belgium as he helps us understand the culture, trade and investment opportunities between US and Belgium.
- Hear directly from two top Belgian companies doing business in the US and one top American company doing business in Belgium; their success stories, challenges, needs and opportunities.
- Network and build relationships while you enjoy hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer.
- When: Wednesday September 21st 2016, from 6 to 8 pm.
- Where: World Trade Center Atlanta | 3343 Peachtree Road, Suite 1850, Atlanta GA 30326.
- RSVP is a must – limited space. WTC Atlanta Non-Member Price $15.00. If you are a WTC Atlanta member, please click here to RSVP, or e-mail WTC Atlanta Coordinator, Ilana Birbrager.
- Parking & Directions: World Trade Center Atlanta at City Club of Buckhead is located inside the Atlanta Financial Center directly across the street from Bistro Niko in Buckhead, GA. Self-Parking is available in the Visitors Parking Garage.
Here is where you will find BACoS [Belgian American Chamber of the South] while socializing and networking with other nationalities. For both events, you will need to register [click on the link]: