Saint Nicolas/Sinterklaas will reach Roswell on Saturday December 3rd at 10 am. The Legend will have bags full of presents of all kinds (provided by you, dear parents) and goody bags.
This fun morning, organized by beATL and De Molenwiek, is open to young and young at heart.
- When: Saturday December 3rd from 10 am til 12.30 pm
- Where: St. David’s Episcopal Church, 1015 Old Roswell Rd, Roswell, GA 30076
- Presents [not more than $15/present/child]: must be dropped in advance [see locations days and times below]. Bring a wrapped present for your child(ren) clearly marked with their full name(s).
- Registration sheet [write on a piece of paper in block letters 1/ the details of the person in charge in your family with email address and 2/the first and last names of each person in your party] + payment [checks payable to de Molenwiek] must accompany all presents with at the latest with the name(s) of your child(ren) and including all adults attending the party.
- Cost: $5.00 per person (child(ren) and adult(s)) – kids aged 2 and under are free but must be registred.
- Drop off locations:
- Tuesdays 11/8 and 11/15 between 3.45 pm and 6.15 pm at st. Davids Episcopal Church, 1015 Old Roswell Rd., Roswell, GA 30076
- Fridays 11/11 and 11/18 between 9 am en 12 pm: Bethel United Methodist Church, room D12, 4385 Lower Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30068
- All other days at the frontdoor of de Molenwiek, 1007 Applegate Dr., Roswell, GA 30076
- More info: email@example.com