No doubt that this tradition is a huge success. Join us for our 3rd edition on January 28th, 2017. Our kind hosts Gitte & Rik will open their doors to their lovely home in Marietta at 6 pm.
Put your dearself in your culinary gear and prepare some tasty homemade dish(es) – preferably with a Belgian taste – to share. We always have peers stressing about cooking so, don’t use it as an excuse: there are other ‘jobs’ available for you… We will have a sign-up sheet and each participating family must bring something to the table!
This year’s potluck will be a kids-free evening, with just adults. For obvious safety reasons.
Don’t wait to RSVP since attendance is limited and don’t forget every single family must sign up to bring some Belgian homemade [we insist on that] culinary elements to the table!
Details of the evening will be emailed to all registred beATL-members. If you didn’t get your invitation, contact your beATL Queen Patricia at 678-386-3896.
- When: Saturday January 28th, 2017 at 6 pm (no late arrivals please … we can’t start without your food)
- Where: address will be privately shared in due time to those who RSVP-ed positively
- Parking: since this is in a private neighborhood, park on the same side of the street, opposite to the house, without blocking any driveways or fire hydrants. Car pool if possible.
- RSVP is a must.
- Sign up sheet is a must.
- NO CHILDREN, no exception
Some important tips:
- although the term “potluck” suggests a random assortment of dishes, the idea is to focus on Belgian (style) food
- bring your dish ready-to-eat in a to-go container
- bring a serving dish and serving utensils
- label your dish(es) if they cannot be traced back to you
- all those who are gluten intolerant, food allergenic, vegans or have any kind dietary challenge(s) are requested to bring their own food to avoid any mishaps.