Dilemma… the movie Elle is coming to Atlanta… Isabelle Huppert is French, Paul Verhoeven is Dutch… and Belgium is squeezed in between… it is close enough to be a good enough excuse for a movie night. Join us on Tuesday 1/17 for the 7 pm screening.
The combo Huppert-Verhoeven can only result in a explosive and controversial topic. Not for sensitive souls…
After the movie, some may go to the nearby cafes/restaurants to grab a bite or a drink…
- When – Tuesday January 17th, 2017 @ 7 pm
- Where – Landmark Midtown Art Cinema | 931 Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30308 | in the Midtown Promenade Center
- Parking & Directions: ample free within the Midtown Promenade Center
- The nearest MARTA train station is the Midtown Station (on the RED and GOLD lines), located on 10th Street 1.5 miles from the theater. From there, both the #36 and the #99 MARTA buses stop near the Midtown Promenade which is located at the intersection of 8th Street and Monroe Drive
- Tickets – Best to purchase your tickets in advance.