It’s not the first time that beATL is taking you to the magnificent Ponce City Market. Officially known as the Barrel Room Restaurant and Wine Bar, The City Winery has a very large area at the bar with lots of standing room, high-top tables, standard seating and large outdoor patio and is excited to accommodate our group on Thursday August 3rd, from 7 pm. Meet us UPSTAIRS, above ABV which entrance is to the left of Binder’s Art Supplies!
The City Winery has a nice menu for snacks and food, and even though it is wine-centric there is an adequate beer selection, including Palm…
- When – Thursday August 3rd, 2017 – from 7 pm
- Where – Barrel Room Restaurant and Wine Bar or The City Winery @ Ponce City Market | 650 North Ave NE, Ste 201, Atlanta, GA, 30308
- Parking – The City Winery recommends parking on Glen Iris Drive, between Ponce De Leon Ave and North Ave NE. PCM has a huge parking lot: Pay Upon Arrival and remember your number plate! Parking can be paid with the so-easy-to-use Parkmobile App [users, enter 222 as your Zone Number] or via normal means of payment (credit, debit or exact cash $1, $5 or $10 – no change). First 30 min = $1.00 + $1.00 per additional 30 min | 4 – 8 hours is $10.00. PCM is donating the first $1 from every parking session to the Atlanta BeltLine project. There is also Valet Parking at $8.00 for up to 4 hours.
- MARTA – the North Avenue MARTA station is 1.5 mile away, at the corner of W. Peachtree St NW or by bike: complimentary bike valet available at the beltline entrance.
- RSVP – even if no coming, please.