The last venture of the year … Discover or re-discover this gem. To access the premises, you will need to find the hidden door … The hint is in the picture!
- When: Thursday December 7th, 2017 from 7 pm
- Parking: ample free parking within the shopping complex
- Curtesy RSVP even if not coming …
Laleh Sharifi, Partner and Business Immigration Practice Group Leader of Smith Gambrell & Russell, will tell you how U.S. immigration policies impact you, your business and family. It is not simply a hot political issue to debate.
From compliance issues, internship and work visas to green cards and dual-citizenship, she will cover the current topics that affect our personal and business lives, and discuss the future of U.S. immigration. Laleh Sharifi, will also be available to answer your questions.
The Women’s Series is a collaborative initiative of the French, Netherlands, German and Belgian American Chambers of Commerce as well as the British American Business Council. Started in January 2014, the Women’s Series holds quarterly business events for professional women of the Atlanta international community. The goal of the Women’s Series is to bring educational and stimulating content to our attendees, while facilitating professional opportunities and networking among peers.
- When: Thursday, December 7, 2017 from 6 – 8 pm
- Where: Promenade II, 1230 Peachtree St NE, Suite 3100, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Parking: parking lot at location – Parking will be validated.
- Event fees:
- Members BACoS, NACCSE, FACC, GACC & BABC : $20
- Students (bring your Student ID): $20
- Non members: $35
- Registration is a must
Saint Nicolas/Sinterklaas is coming on Saturday December 2nd at 10 am. The Legend will have bags full of presents of all kinds (provided by you, dear parents) and goody bags. Polish your shoes, prepare some carrots and and practice those songs!
Join the Big ‘Molenwiek’ Saint Nicholas Celebration for all Belgian – French & Flemish speaking – children in the Atlanta area.
Please read carefully all the logistic infos!!! Presents, check and registration form are a must!
- When: Saturday December 2nd from 10 am until 12.30 pm
- Where: St. David’s Episcopal Church, 1015 Old Roswell Rd, Roswell, GA 30076
- Parking: behind the Church and the entrance is on the left side of the playground.
- Presents [not more than $15/present/child]: must be dropped in advance [see locations days and times below]. Bring a wrapped present for your child(ren) clearly marked with their full name(s).
- Registration sheet [write on a piece of paper in block letters 1/ the details of the person in charge in your family with email address and 2/the first and last names of each person in your party] + payment [checks payable to de Molenwiek] must accompany all presents with at the latest with the name(s) of your child(ren) and including all adults attending the party.
- Cost – to be paid by check to De Molenwiek at drop off of presents
- $5 per child
- kids aged 2 and under are free but must be registered.
- $10 per adult, including grand-parents
- Presents Drop off locations:
- Friday November 17 between 9am and 12pm at st. Davids Episcopal Church, 1015 Old Roswell Rd., Roswell, GA 30076 [school is located backside of the Church]
- All other days at the front porch of de Molenwiek, 1007 Applegate Dr., Roswell, GA 30076
- More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizers: De Molenwiek, beATL & Atlanta Holland Club