Saint Nicolas/Sinterklaas is coming on Saturday December 2nd at 10 am. The Legend will have bags full of presents of all kinds (provided by you, dear parents) and goody bags. Polish your shoes, prepare some carrots and and practice those songs!
Join the Big ‘Molenwiek’ Saint Nicholas Celebration for all Belgian – French & Flemish speaking – children in the Atlanta area.
Please read carefully all the logistic infos!!! Presents, check and registration form are a must!
- When: Saturday December 2nd from 10 am until 12.30 pm
- Where: St. David’s Episcopal Church, 1015 Old Roswell Rd, Roswell, GA 30076
- Parking: behind the Church and the entrance is on the left side of the playground.
- Presents [not more than $15/present/child]: must be dropped in advance [see locations days and times below]. Bring a wrapped present for your child(ren) clearly marked with their full name(s).
- Registration sheet [write on a piece of paper in block letters 1/ the details of the person in charge in your family with email address and 2/the first and last names of each person in your party] + payment [checks payable to de Molenwiek] must accompany all presents with at the latest with the name(s) of your child(ren) and including all adults attending the party.
- Cost – to be paid by check to De Molenwiek at drop off of presents
- $5 per child
- kids aged 2 and under are free but must be registered.
- $10 per adult, including grand-parents
- Presents Drop off locations:
- Friday November 17 between 9am and 12pm at st. Davids Episcopal Church, 1015 Old Roswell Rd., Roswell, GA 30076 [school is located backside of the Church]
- All other days at the front porch of de Molenwiek, 1007 Applegate Dr., Roswell, GA 30076
- More info: email@example.com
- Organizers: De Molenwiek, beATL & Atlanta Holland Club