They already had a big party in Brussels, but Atlanta will also celebrate! beATL’s next THIRSTday – August 2nd, from 7 pm – will be exceptionally rebranded as the “World Cup After Party”! For the first time in history, our Red Devils became 3rd in a World Cup and we want to thank them you for:
- Coming back from 0-2 against Japan
- Defeating Brazil
- Defeating England…. Twice!
- Giving us such nice soccer and suspense (maybe a little too much suspense?)
- Uniting the Belgians and making us proud to be Belgian
Where is the party? Waar is da feestje? Où est la fête? At Fado Buckhead of course! The place where we watched all the games! As a thank you for being their favorite World Cup fans, Fado is offering free snacks, a $5.00 Duvel special and 20% off the food tab.
Let’s meet at Fado Buckhead one more time and celebrate our historic 3rd place win. Feel free to wear your colors! Let’s celebrate! We are Belgium!
Please RSVP as Fado needs to know the headcount for the snack platters.
- When: Thursday August 2nd, 2018
- Where: Fado Buckhead [rooftop] | 273 Buckhead Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30305 | (404) 841-0066
- Dress code: Wear your soccer shirts or the Belgian colors and bring your Red Devil attribute
- Parking – $7 valet, metered parking, next door public self parking or for free parking: use the parking garage (BA Complex across the street from the pub) up to 3 hours for $0 if you ask for your validation sticker from your server or bartender [3-5 hours = $8]. Do NOT park in the library parking lot next to us unless there is an attendant present. You will be booted.
- RSVP – even if no coming, please.