Finally! Nuit Belge will make its debut in Atlanta on January 23rd at The Foundry at Puritan Mill. This event is a unique pairing of Belgian beers and small plates of Atlanta’s finest chefs. The inaugural Nuit Belge, took place in March 2015 at Marathon Music Works in Nashville and its success drove Rhizome Productions Inc., the organizer, to share the concept with other hot cities! Lucky us, we will be the first stop!
To tease your palate, here are the restaurants involved: Bhojanic, Iberian Pig, Holeman & Finch, Cooks & Soldiers, King + Duke, Local Three, Octopus Bar, Lusca, Heirloom Market BBQ, Empire State South, Double Zero Napolitana, Blackberry Farm & Ba Bellies. The beers will include Orval, Bacchus Oud Bruin, Lindemans Cuvee Kriek, Gouden Carolous Triple, Saison DuPont, Westmalle Dubbel, Houblon Chouffe, Petrus Aged Pale Ale, Three Taverns, Rodenbach Grand Cru and many more.
A little bit over the venue – The Foundry at Puritan Mill, located in the King Plow Arts District, is a 12,000 square feet event space with original pine beams, expansive skylights, and polished concrete floors. The foundry, built in 1921, was constructed and operated by Puritan Chemical Company until 1996. In 2000, the location was purchased, restored and converted into a mixed-use facility.
Nuit Belge’s next stops will be New Orleans on 2/26, Nashville on 3/12 and Charleston on 4/16.
Thank you beATL Cindy for sharing this!
- When: Saturday January 23rd, 2016 – The VIP event with Blackberry Farm ($149 + $10.19 fee) begins at 5.30 pm | General Session ($129 + $9.09 fee) from 7- 10 pm.
- Where: The Foundry at Puritan Mill | 916 Joseph E Lowery Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Ticket prices range from $129-$149 and include entry, tasting glass, festival program, and unlimited food & beverage samples.
- This is a 21+ event and proper ID is required for entrance.
- Dress to impress (no shorts,t-shirts,or flip flops).