The monthly Belgian Ladies Nights are coordinated by beATL and follow a simple concept:
- On the third Thursday of each month [with exception of holidays]
- Ladies only [sorry, no kids except for the little ones that cannot crawl/walk/stand]
The formula is for the ‘hostess’ to decide:
- Around the table:
- homemade light meal or full 3-course menu, healthy salad bowl, sandwiches, potluck, pic-nic, catered meal, restaurant … the choice is entirely yours.
There is no excuse not to host an epicurean gathering! If your home is too small, don’t worry: we can either limit the number of guests or you can organize it at a cozy restaurant. If you don’t trust your cooking skills, team up with a friend or select the restaurant option.
- Around a ‘theme’:
- game nights
- bowling, escape room challenges,…
- themed parties
Of course, in December, the Ladies come together for their traditional Christmas Party … with the hilarious White Elephant!
Ready to organize a Ladies Night? Contact beATL with your selected date and beATL will send the invitations and reminders for you.
- Ladies Nights are not published on the beATL blog for privacy reasons
- RSVP are handled through the RSVP website Whoozin. Please Contact beATL to be added to the list.