The monthly Belgian Ladies Lunches are coordinated by beATL and follow a simple concept:
- Once a month – day and time to be selected by the hostess (taking into account that some of us have to collect their children from school)
- Formula is for the hostess to decide: homemade light meal or full 3-course menu, healthy salad bowl, sandwiches, potluck, pic-nic, catered lunch, … the choice is entirely yours.
- Ladies only [sorry, no kids except for the little ones that cannot crawl/walk/stand]
There is no excuse not to host an epicurean gathering!
- If your home is too small, don’t worry: we can either limit the number of guests or you can organize it at a cozy restaurant.
- If you don’t trust your cooking skills, team up with a friend or select the restaurant option.
Contact beATL with your selected date and beATL will send the invitations and reminders for you.
- Your lunch won’t be published on the beATL blog unless you agree
- If we are authorized to publish it, no private details will be shared (only your first name and your city)
- RSVP will be handled through Whoozin