BACoS invites to its annual New Year’s Reception! A perfect opportunity network with the Belgian American business community in the Southeast. Belgian beverages and tasty hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- When: Friday, January 18, 2019 from 6 – 8 pm
- Where: The Lawyers Club of Atlanta | 1230 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3850, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Parking: Promenade Parking Garage is located next to the building. Parking passes will be validated.
- Dress code: business attire
- Members: Free
- Non-members – 30 and under: $15
- Non-members: $20
- RSVP before 1/16
beATL is excited to invite you to its FIFTH edition of its Belgian Potluck on January 26th, 2019. Please read carefully all the below crusty information!
Put your dear self in your culinary gear and prepare some tasty homemade dish(es) – preferably with a Belgian taste – to share. We always have peers stressing about cooking so, don’t use it as an excuse: there are other ‘jobs’ available for you… We will have a sign-up sheet and each participating family must sign up to bring some Belgian homemade [we insist on that] culinary elements to the table!
Remember it is a kids-free evening, with just adults. For obvious reasons.
Don’t wait to RSVP since attendance is limited to 100 guests.
Details of the evening will be emailed to all registered beATL-members. If you didn’t get your invitation, contact your beATL Queen Patricia.
- When: Saturday January 26th, 2019 at 5.30 pm (no late arrivals please … we can’t start without your food). Festivity runs until 10.30 pm.
- Where: address will be privately shared in due time to those who RSVP-ed ‘in’
- Parking: since this is in a private neighborhood, use the club house parking lot. In the event the lot is full, park on the same side of the street, without blocking any driveways or fire hydrants. Carpool if possible.
- RSVP is a must [space is limited, no exception] – deadline to pay your entry fee is Monday 22/01!
- Fee: $10 non-refundable entry fee per person, payable in advance [no money at the doors, no exception]
- Sign up sheet is a must – details will be shared after registration via Whoozin
- NO CHILDREN, no exception – must be 21 or over.
Some important tips:
- although the term “potluck” suggests a random assortment of dishes, the idea is to focus on Belgian (style) food
- bring your dish ready-to-eat in a to-go container; we are in a Club House with no kitchen
- bring a serving dish and serving utensils; again: we are in a Club House …
- label your dish(es) if they cannot be traced back to you
- all those who are gluten intolerant, food allergenic, vegans or have any kind dietary challenge(s) are requested to bring their own food to avoid any mishaps.
- Party guests are expected to help with the clean up …
2019 promises a lot of beATL activities so be ready for a sparkling year. Mini committees are in place to offer you various events of which our most popular Potluck coming on Saturday January 26th (details & private RSVP’s coming soon)!
Our Belgian THIRSTday has been pushed back to Thursday January 10th, 2019 at the Painted Duck [976 Brady Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318]. Join us from 7 pm for some Belgian feather bowling, other social games alongside cocktails & modern bar food!
Belgian cheers to the New Year!