Since Ormsby’s was a good fit despite the noisy conversations, we will make a Belgian Entrance at The Painted Pin … An upscale boutique bar – with Chesterfield sofas if you are lucky – bowling, indoor bocce ball, table shuffleboard, ping pong, skee-ball, darts, southern skittles and oversized basketball pop a shots! That all nestled in an industrial warehouse space in the heart of Buckhead’s Miami Circle.
Like Ormsby, it’s a first come first serve for everything … and they reserve the right to set to a max of 2 hours at any time.
The distinct beverage program offers signature and classic cocktails, craft and local beer and artisanal wines by the glass. And the pizzas are goood!
- Where: The Painted Pin |737 Miami Circle Ne, Atlanta, GA 30324
- When: Thursday March 5th, 2015 from 7 pm.
- Parking: valet parking is available during all hours of operation @ $2. Do not park in the lots surrounding their building as they have very clearly posted no parking signs and penalties.
- Good to know:
- must be 21 or over … bring your ID!
- no hats, headbands or sunglasses are allowed, at any time.
- and stop by the Gents & Ladies… I am not going to say more.