Laleh Sharifi, Partner and Business Immigration Practice Group Leader of Smith Gambrell & Russell, will tell you how U.S. immigration policies impact you, your business and family. It is not simply a hot political issue to debate.
From compliance issues, internship and work visas to green cards and dual-citizenship, she will cover the current topics that affect our personal and business lives, and discuss the future of U.S. immigration. Laleh Sharifi, will also be available to answer your questions.
The Women’s Series is a collaborative initiative of the French, Netherlands, German and Belgian American Chambers of Commerce as well as the British American Business Council. Started in January 2014, the Women’s Series holds quarterly business events for professional women of the Atlanta international community. The goal of the Women’s Series is to bring educational and stimulating content to our attendees, while facilitating professional opportunities and networking among peers.
- When: Thursday, December 7, 2017 from 6 – 8 pm
- Where: Promenade II, 1230 Peachtree St NE, Suite 3100, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Parking: parking lot at location – Parking will be validated.
- Event fees:
- Members BACoS, NACCSE, FACC, GACC & BABC : $20
- Students (bring your Student ID): $20
- Non members: $35
- Registration is a must
Mix and mingle with Young Professionals peers of the German, Belgian, British, Swedish, Finnish and Dutch business community for this first joint networking drinks, organized by our local chambers of commerce – including our own. This is a great opportunity to expand your network… that is if you are under 40 years old! You will also get a guided tour of Orpheus Brewery’s 16,000 square foot facility! Don’t forget to register!
- When: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 rom 6 – 8 pm
- Where: Orpheus Brewery | 440 Dutch Valley Pl NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
- Event Fee: $10 (one beer & guided tour included)
- Hosts: The Netherlands, German, Finnish, Swedish and Belgian American Chambers of Commerce & the British American Business Council
- Registration is a must.
Mix and mingle with members of the Belgian, British, Swedish and Dutch business communities at their joint Chamber of Commerce After Work Summer Networking Drink. Take the opportunity to expand your network and enjoy an evening of friendly exchange over drinks and some complimentary hors d’oeuvres.
- When: Thursday August 10th 2017 from 6-8 pm
- Where: Gordon Biersch Buckhead | 3242 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Parking: free
- Registration: please RSVP
You’re invited to attend the British-America Business Council of Georgia’s inaugural International Grand Prix. The event brings together the international business communities in Atlanta for an informal evening of networking and karting! Meet with a broad range of people in fun environment, and test out your racing prowess.
The event is open to any member of the international chambers, business groups, or communities with an interest in international business.
If you would like to race, you will participate in a qualifying race. The person with the fastest lap time from each nation will go into the Grand Final. The final will be a ten lap race, with the winner taking the prize of the fastest nation in Atlanta!
Prizes will be awarded by Her Majesty’s British Consul General, Mr. Jeremy Pilmore-Bedford.
If you’d prefer not to race, you can still attend to network and cheer on your nation!
Food will be served with a cash bar.
- When: Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 6 – 9 pm.
- Where: Andretti Indoor Karting Center | 11000 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA 30076 | Directions
- Parking: Available at location
- Admission: Racing: $65 per person | Non-racing: $40 per person | Registration
Event Partners: Belgian American Chamber, Brazilian-American Chamber, Ecuadorian-American Chamber, and the Irish Network
The European Chambers of Atlanta invite you to their annual European Social Mixer! An opportunity to expand your international network and unwind with drinks & panoramic city views.
- Belgian American Chamber of the South
- British American Business Group
- Finnish American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast, Inc.
- French American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast, Inc.
- German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern US, Inc.
- Netherlands American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeastern US
- Polish American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast US
- Swedish American Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss American Chamber of Commerce
- When: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 from 6.30 – 9 pm
- Where: SkyLounge at the Glenn Hotel, 110 Marietta Street NW, Atlanta GA 30303
- Admission: free of charge but registration is required.