beATL is excited to invite you to its fourth edition of its Belgian Potluck on January 27th, 2018. There are some changes to the formula so, please read carefully all the below crusty information!
The first change is the venue – for the first time, we will rent a clubhouse. The second change is that the rental comes at a cost and therefore, each participant will be requested to pay a $10 non-refundable entry fee per person, payable in advance [no money at the doors, no exception].
Put your dear self in your culinary gear and prepare some tasty homemade dish(es) – preferably with a Belgian taste – to share. We always have peers stressing about cooking so, don’t use it as an excuse: there are other ‘jobs’ available for you… We will have a sign-up sheet and each participating family must sign up to bring some Belgian homemade [we insist on that] culinary elements to the table!
Remember it is a kids-free evening, with just adults. For obvious reasons.
Don’t wait to RSVP since attendance is limited to 100 guests.
Details of the evening will be emailed to all registered beATL-members. If you didn’t get your invitation, contact your beATL Queen Patricia.
- When: Saturday January 27th, 2018 at 5.30 pm (no late arrivals please … we can’t start without your food). Festivity runs until 10.30 pm.
- Where: address will be privately shared in due time to those who RSVP-ed ‘in’
- Parking: since this is in a private neighborhood, use the club house parking lot. In the event the lot is full, park on the same side of the street, without blocking any driveways or fire hydrants. Carpool if possible.
- RSVP is a must [space is limited, no exception] – deadline to pay your entry fee is Monday 22/01!
- Fee paid in advance is a must – details will be shared after registration
- Sign up sheet is a must – details will be shared after registration
- NO CHILDREN, no exception – must be 21 or over.
Some important tips:
- although the term “potluck” suggests a random assortment of dishes, the idea is to focus on Belgian (style) food
- bring your dish ready-to-eat in a to-go container; we are in a Club House with no kitchen
- bring a serving dish and serving utensils; again: we are in a Club House …
- label your dish(es) if they cannot be traced back to you
- all those who are gluten intolerant, food allergenic, vegans or have any kind dietary challenge(s) are requested to bring their own food to avoid any mishaps.
- Party guests are expected to help with the clean up …